Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Some Weekend Highlights....

Our oldest grandson is six! He's doing great in first grade and his reading skills have taken off. He loves watermelon, dill pickles and cheese pizza. There's a little golden haired girl named Holly who has caught his eye.
 
 
Grandma gets creative with birthday decorations!
Eli is growing too.  He's six weeks old now and I'm sure he was smiling and almost laughing at me and his Pa Pa J.
Sweet Eli Toes.
My daughter has bounced back from pregnancy and delivery and you'd never know she just had a baby. 

Its back to work for me this morning! Have a great Tuesday.

3 comments:

Little Penpen said...

Looks like a great weekend at your house! The birthday balloons were pretty with the curly ribbon streamers.

Auntie M said...

Neat pictures, Debbie. Your meal (as described by Hubby)sounded delicious, too.

Impera Magna said...

What a fun weekend you had! I love how you fixed up the dining room for the b'day party! Six years is worth celebrating...

Glad you had a great time... love me some baby toes!

Glimpses of Home - first quarter of 2021

I made a list of my 2021 goals that I wrote down in the back of my planner.  Its time to review that to see how I am doing! But, here are a ...