Saturday, August 16, 2008
This week's plan
This week I plan to work in the Master Bedroom when I have a few minutes, here and there, with a grand finale on Saturday during my weekly home cleaning time.
I'm not a perfectionist. Remember that old saying: "The last thing that'll happen to me on this earth is that someone will throw dirt on top of me. I'm not going to worry about a little dirt now".
I do enjoy a clean, uncluttered and organized home. I've been trying to accomplish this for years! LOL
This is my wish list for the bedroom this week. My blog is called "Homemaking Dreams", after all!
1. Dust all furniture really well, including behind and in crevices.
2. Dust and clean all pictures, etc. on the wall.
3. Dust the blades on the ceiling fan.
4. Organize the under bed containers.
5. I have dark carpet in there and the crevices of the carpet near the walls tends to get white with dust. I want to vacuum this with a crevice tool.
6. I want to move all the furniture and vacuum really well.
7. Declutter the entire room.
8. Purge my closet! I want to get rid of all but my favorite summer clothing and shoes, that actually fit and look nice on me. Some will be donated to the local crisis center and some will be thrown away.I'll be switching over to fall and winter clothes in a couple of months, so now's the time to do this.
9. Dust window sills, mini blinds and curtains.
10. Look up into corners, etc. and clean cobwebs.
I may not get all of this done, but any progress will make me happy.
I've also been thinking about menus for the week. These are some dishes I'm planning:
1. Pork, potatoes and string bean stew.
2. Lasagna and salad
3. Chicken Salad for sandwiches.
4. Chicken Rice Bake
5. Pizza Noodle Dish
Do you have any plans for the upcoming week made?
Good Morning! I worked in the sewing room on Saturday and completed two more of the small monogrammed tote bags that I am working on for C...
Note: If you want to buy clothespin bags, please visit MY ETSY SHOP (CLICK HERE) But, feel free to make your own from this tutorial! T...
We are getting lots of tomatoes from our little kitchen garden and I am trying to make use of each and every one of them. We've been eat...