Thursday, June 26, 2008
I've won an award! It's called the Arte y Pico award. I received it from Melinda of The Nest Egg. Melinda always has such good posts on where to get the best deals and where to get coupons and free samples. I am honored that she felt my blog deserved an award.
These are the rules to accept the award:
1. You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contribute to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2. Each award has to have the name of the author and a link to his/her blog to be visited by everyone.
3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that presented her/him with the award.
4.The award winner and one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y Pico" blog so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5. To show these rules.
So these are the five blogs I want to give the award to:
1. Little Pen Pen: Penny is a good friend and always has the sweetest posts. She loves quilting so we definitely have a lot in common. I call her my North Carolina blogger friend!
2. Organized Homemaking For Christ: This is another fellow North Carolinian that I just discovered and am so impressed with. I want to spend some time reading her blog when time will allow!
3. Elizabeth's Simple Journey: Elizabeth has got to be the best cook in her whole state. She makes delicious foods and healthy too! Her husband is one lucky fellow! She's also really organized and inspires me to get busy cleaning and organizing.
4. A Home With a Smile: Rhonda in OK has a great blog and we often think alike or are doing the same things even though hundreds of miles separate us. She is a great seamstress and has been doing such a great job doing "a year of savings". She always finds such great deals. We both love to sew and save money!
5. Happy Hearts at Home: Alexandra has a great blog that blends her every day faith with homemaking, money saving strategies and homeschooling. Many of her posts have a link to a very interesting and informative site or blog post.
Thanks Melinda for the award!
I've been wanting the new Trim Healthy Table cookbook and was getting ready to order it for myself on Amazon for Christmas. I was ha...
Note: If you want to buy clothespin bags, please visit MY ETSY SHOP (CLICK HERE) But, feel free to make your own from this tutorial! T...
My pallet flag is hanging out waiting for summer! I actually love winter, except for the short daylight hours. One thing I love makin...