Its been a busy day!
I shampooed the "high spots" in our carpet. Doing the high spots means that I didn't move any heavy furniture. I did move everything else. It looks and feels so much better!
I was at the thrift shop when it opened and got some interesting things and some great deals.
I finished another handbag today. It is made from vintage fabric called Rose Cliff and some new fabrics I purchased. I took a bag of fabric with me and tried to find some that matched. This is one combination I came up with.
I really love this fabric. It is so spring like and has just enough thickness and stiffness to make a nice feeling bag. I have improved the loop for the button and loop closure and have started padding some of the inside pockets.
I'm going to make myself a new bag sooner or later!!! This one is going into the Etsy Shop for the time being.
To Coleen: The way I made the cradle sheet was to just make it like a pillow case. I hemmed one end, first a small narrow hem and then after pressing, turn the hem up again and sew a little wider hem. Then with right sides together sew up the other end and 2 sides. I made it a snug fit and longer than the cradle pad. Then we just tucked the extra length under the end of the pad. I don't know if this will work for the pack and play since it will be wider, but that's how I'd make it if I were making one. Thanks you Coleen!