Saturday, August 11, 2007

Saturday Doings




We had a really bad storm last night. Our power was out for 3 hours and the yard is a big MESS! We have pine cones, pine straw and tree limbs everywhere! Our neighbors thought they heard a tornado, but I thought it was just a really bad storm for a few minutes there!!! I am so thankful for the electric company's repairmen. They had to get power back on all over the county and they do a great job in all kinds of weather and at all hours of the day and night! So, we will be busy today cleaning up the yard!!!

I made more napkins before the power went out! Now I have 5 total! I think they are so cute! I plan to made some Autumn ones. I have plenty of Fall fabric on hand. Then there's Christmas ones to be made too!

2 comments:

Little Penpen said...

Your napkins are so pretty. Will you actually use them? I went through a phase of using cloth napkins but got away from it. I rarely buy "real" paper napkins. We use paper towels most of the time. hmmm... I may look for my old cloth napkins and bring them out.

Anonymous said...

Oh they are lovely! Did you just sew them right sides together, turn inside out and then topstitch? I think I am going to need to make some :)

Love,

Joy

Glimpses of Home - first quarter of 2021

I made a list of my 2021 goals that I wrote down in the back of my planner.  Its time to review that to see how I am doing! But, here are a ...