Saturday, June 30, 2007


Fresh Blueberry Cobbler

Someone at work gave me a pint of freshly picked blueberries, just enough to make this cobbler. The recipe is found on Meredith's blog, "Like Merchant Ships". I used buttermilk instead of milk since I had some in the fridge that was going to go bad.

I bought some "light" Breyers Vanilla Icecream this morning that was BOGO at Food Lion. If you just buy one, it rings up half price, so I only bought one, since we really didn't need but one.

Can't wait to have that midafternoon snack!!!

UPDATE!!!

The afternoon snack was reeeally good!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog and love it! Have already marked it as a favorite! I'm a part-time-working mom who dreams of full-time homemaking, too, and I really am enjoying your frugal decorating tips and recipes!

Little Penpen said...

Yummy! I love cobblers! I'll bet it was even better with the buttermilk. I have a chicken pie recipe that uses buttermilk in the topping, that we all just love.

Anonymous said...

Looks Good Debbie,
Blessings,
Elizabeth

Glimpses of Home - first quarter of 2021

I made a list of my 2021 goals that I wrote down in the back of my planner.  Its time to review that to see how I am doing! But, here are a ...