Monday, November 19, 2018

Happy Thanksgiving Week!

I had this idea to make "Thankful" pictures for Thanksgiving week from some of the pictures I've taken lately.  My plan was to share one on Facebook each day this week leading up to Thanksgiving.  I'm not a big Facebook fan.  I'm more of a Blog girl! LOL

I love photography as much as my other hobbies of sewing, quilting, gardening, crocheting, etc.  So, I thought I'd share some of the pictures I came up with here to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving.



My thanks go to my husband for the use of his hands in this picture.  The beautiful yellow Fall leaves came from the mountains of Tennessee last week.


These toes belong to my youngest granddaughter, Victoria. Love those little toes!


This food is takeout from the Redneck BBQ Lab in Benson, N. C.  If you are ever traveling on I-40 near McGee's Crossroads, you should definitely stop.  They have won so many awards, its crazy.  The occasion for this food was my sister's 70th birthday.  We stopped on the way to her house for a little celebration.  The food is really good!

The Blessing words do not all show up too well, but it is the traditional Blessing my Mama always said before meals when I was growing up.

My sister's cake:



So there you have it.  My "Happy Thanksgiving" to you!

2 comments:

Terri said...

I love your thankful photos, especially those little feet! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

Little Penpen said...

I love little toes, too.... sweet pics. I want to get a nice camera and learn to take nice photo's too. Yours always look professional. Happy 70 to your sister.... Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, Debbie!

Glimpses of Home - first quarter of 2021

I made a list of my 2021 goals that I wrote down in the back of my planner.  Its time to review that to see how I am doing! But, here are a ...