Friday, September 1, 2017

Vera Bradley Sale!

Ok, I'm not one to spend a lot on a purse.  But, I've been wanting a Vera Bradley purse for a while and when I saw the sale that's going on this Labor Day Weekend, I caved and ordered one!  I also have been wanting a little bit larger purse that would hold more of the stuff I tend to carry with me to work every day.  

There are lots of items on sale for 50% off and there is free shipping.  I hate to spend money on shipping, so that's really good.

Also, if you have an EBATES account, order through that and you can earn 6% back.

If you don't already have an EBATES account, please sign up through my referral link HERE.

Once you have signed up for EBATES simply search for Vera Bradley and once you place an order, your Ebates account will reflect the 6% rebate.  Once you reach $5.00 in your account, they'll send you a check or deposit the money in your Paypal account.  That's my preferred method of cashing out.

If you don't want to order through Ebates, you can see the bag I ordered by clicking HERE and you can also look around the Vera Bradley Site while there.   Its the Kiev Paisley Pleated Tote.  I can't wait for it to arrive!

There are all kinds of things on sale, including purses, totes, wallets, blankets, cosmetic bags, lanyards, id holders, and more.  There are many ideas for gifts for birthdays, Christmas, or what ever.

Enjoy shopping and thanks for reading!

I have also posted this deal on my new blog HOMEMAKING DREAMS DEALS

2 comments:

Terra said...

That is a gorgeous pattern on your new purse / tote. We are on a similar wavelength, I treated myself to a new purse too, a Cath Kidston. Since we use them every day might as well have a pretty one.

Little Penpen said...

You must be reading my mind. I was looking on ebay last night at Vera bags. I want to get one for my MIL for Christmas. While I was sitting with her at the hospital, I realized how worn her current one is... she may not even want a new one, but it seems like the perfect Christmas gift to me!

Glimpses of Home - first quarter of 2021

I made a list of my 2021 goals that I wrote down in the back of my planner.  Its time to review that to see how I am doing! But, here are a ...