Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Crochet hats and flowers

This post is linked to the Yarn Along Linky at Small Things Blog HERE and
to Crazy Mom Quilts HERE.

I'm still working on quilts, but did finish some crocheting this week.

I found a You Tube tutorial for a crochet flower I like and here are the results:



I think the smaller flower is prettier, so I think that will be the size I use from now on.  I'm really enjoying making these little hats!

HERE is the flower tutorial if anyone is interested.  I like the tutorials that this lady makes because she goes slow and explains the steps really well.  And she does it over and over.  She has a basic baby beanie tutorial that would be great for a beginner.  Just grab a skein of yarn, a crochet hook and start crocheting.

Here are a couple of boy's hats with ears and the girl's hat without a flower.

5 comments:

Auntie M said...

You are so talented - and devoted to your crafts.

Little Penpen said...

Adorable... I like the smaller one the best too!

Becki said...

Such sweet little hats. :^) And the flowers are perfect for them.

Caroline said...

Lovely hats!

Tori Leslie said...

Love those! You're so talented.

Glimpses of Home - first quarter of 2021

I made a list of my 2021 goals that I wrote down in the back of my planner.  Its time to review that to see how I am doing! But, here are a ...