Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Merry Christmas and Blog Plans for 2016!

Please join me in 2016 on my blog, where I plan lots of posts about getting organized, decluttering, and motivation for getting our homes under control.  I am tired of feeling overwhelmed by it all, how about you?

Also there will be more Trim Healthy Mama Posts, which I hope will be helpful to you, and will help me to stay motivated.  I do not want to gain the weight I have lost back in 2016.

I am planning on lots of POSITIVE THINKING.  So, lets make 2016 the best year ever! 

Meanwhile, I am wishing everyone a Merry Christmas!  Here are a  few pictures from around our home, past and present.













3 comments:

Little Penpen said...

Beautiful photo's; Merry Christmas! I am looking forward to your blog posts in 2016. I had been missing you!!!

Rita said...

What a good year ahead! I am anxious to get trim, and be motivated to organize and get rid of clutter. It is time as I've been stumbling around in it all and have more weight than I have ever had. Looking forward to HOMEMAKING DREAMS posts this year.

coleen said...

Merry Christmas, Debbie! Can't wait to see what all you post in 2016.

Glimpses of Home - first quarter of 2021

I made a list of my 2021 goals that I wrote down in the back of my planner.  Its time to review that to see how I am doing! But, here are a ...