Monday, September 29, 2014

Look what I made!

Sometimes I get in the mood to do a little crocheting, especially this time of the year.  Here's my most recent project.  Its a Minion hat!  I made this for grandson #4, who is now 2 1/2 months old.  The size of the hat is 3 to 6 months, so should be perfect for the Fall and Winter.   He looked soooo cute in it!


I'm still learning how to crochet.  Believe me, after not picking up a crochet hook since before Christmas last year, I had to relearn what little I knew! 

If you aren't sure what a Minion is, HERE they are.  I chose the Minion with one eye, since the hat was kind of small. 



4 comments:

Little Penpen said...

Debbie, that is so cute!! If you look on ereadergirl . com , there is a crochet book of flowers that is free today.

Amy said...

That is adorable and very nicely done Debbie!

Auntie M said...

I had no idea what a minion is, but I love this hat for #4.

Tori Leslie said...

That is absolutely adorable!!! Love minions!!!
I was looking through really old blog posts from 2007 and I noticed a tutorial I posted about that I got from you. Anyhow, so glad to see you're still blogging.

Glimpses of Home - first quarter of 2021

I made a list of my 2021 goals that I wrote down in the back of my planner.  Its time to review that to see how I am doing! But, here are a ...