Thursday, January 30, 2014

Farmhouse Fever

We are on day two of staying home in the snow. I LOVE IT! But.... I do have to admit to a little bit of farmhouse/cabin fever.

Pretty red against the white backgroud.

Looking out the kitchen window.
I'm really enjoying working in the sewing room.  Here's the progress on a purple Lemoyne Star quilt I am working on.


I'll be posting more about this quilt on my Angel Scraps Quilting blog.

If you are in an area where the recent southern snow storm came through, enjoy!!!

5 comments:

a8383 said...

Pretty here in Ga too but Tues was a nightmare! Took 3 hours to do a 30 min trip to get my son at school!!! And my birthday yesterday was a nonevent but at least I got to stay in my PJs and drink coffee all morning! Stay warm! Angela

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

The scenery out your window is amazing. I love it and I adore that quilt too. Hugs, Marty

Auntie M said...

Ah. YES!!!

A great couple (or more) of days in the sewing room! Stay warm.

Debby said...

Love your quilt!! We too got snow, so exciting but I am OVER this cold weather. The snow I love the low temps they can have back. Enjoy your time off!!

Little Penpen said...

Wow, your quilt block on your red barn looks amazing in the snow!!!

Visitors