Friday, May 31, 2013

On My Sewing Table Friday - Quilt Finishes

(For those who read my Angel Scraps Quilting Blog, I apologize for double posts!)

Here are my three recently finished quilts:

Grandson Eli's Warm and Fuzzy Quilt:

My first rag edge quilt.


The Grandma Quilt

Finished handquilting after an eternity!



Eli's Coming Quilt for grandson Eli:




Still practicing those swirls!
 
This morning I worked on the Cheddar Bow Ties quilt. I'm ready to have no UFOs so I can start some new projects!

4 comments:

Denise said...

Wow, no UFOs good job! I love the way the stars "float", it goes without saying what a treasure you grandmothers quilt is....be sure to label it for future generations! Have a great weekend, looking forward to seeing your next projects.

Auntie M said...

You are already finished with "Eli's coming"!! Amazing. And, a great job.

You will soon have no UFOs.

ancient one said...

Swrils looking really good. Those are just beautiful quilts. Love all of them.

Alexandra said...

Beautiful! I just got back from Amish Country, Pa. Your quilts are every bit as good. They had some crazy prices on them, and they weren't even "art quilts", just plain everyday ones. My husband picked up one and the price was $650! He put it right back down. We did get some cute bonnets and children's sewn toys for a good price. My daughter loves her bonnet. :) We stayed on a farm B&B in Paradise, Pa...six or seven miles from Lancaster, Pa. Did you know that the Amish plant tobacco?! Seems wrong somehow.

Glimpses of Home - first quarter of 2021

I made a list of my 2021 goals that I wrote down in the back of my planner.  Its time to review that to see how I am doing! But, here are a ...