Thursday, May 2, 2013

A Delicious and Hearty Week Night Meal

Here's a meal we had Monday night.  Lasagna and garlic toast.   I browned a little bit of hamburger Sunday afternoon.  Then when I got home Monday I put together the lasagna, which baked while I was outside "gardening".   LOL  In the future, I will also serve salad, to make the meal more healthy.  Eating the salad would have also reduced the amount of lasagna and bread eaten and as a result, less calories!


This garlic toast was amazing, but I can't take credit for it!  My sister in law brought us some of her homemade "Ma Ma Bread" and after slicing, buttering, garlic powdering and toasting, it was perfect!


Hubby and I were starving, so this meal really hit the spot.  If I plan and think ahead, its easy to have a nice meal after working away from home all day.

3 comments:

Auntie M said...

So glad that you enjoyed the bread. Thank you for a great visit.

Pen Pen said...

Yep, the bread would have been my weakness...and it would be eaten until all gone (before bedtime). Yum!!

Susannah said...

Looks delicious.

Practice first.... Sew once!

I worked on the monogrammed bags I am making for Christmas gifts over the weekend.  I had already been successful with one bag.  The monogra...