Monday, December 24, 2012
Some Free Gifts to Give Yourself!
Merry Christmas to you!
There are some free crafting, sewing, and quilting on-line classes and a free Ebook available that would make nice little Christmas treats for yourself.
1. Click HERE to access the free classes. I am not being compensated in any way to advertise for Craftsy, just thought it would be a nice Christmas Eve thing to do.
At Craftsy there are several free mini classes available. I signed up for several which include bag making, cake decorating, quilting and sewing.
The neat thing about these online classes is that you have unlimited access to them and so even though probably none of us have time to watch the classes for the next few days, we can watch them later at our leisure.
Of course, there are classes that you can pay for and until Midnight tonight many are on sale. I plan to watch my free classes first to see if I like them enough to buy a class later on. I would love to take a beginning knitting class and many others. The names of the free classes I signed up for are:
1. Bag making basics - Reversible Tote and Zipper Pouch
2. Bag making basics - Drawstring bag and Bucket Bag
3. Creative Quilt Backs
4. Craftsy 2012 Blocks of the Month
5. Sewing Machine 911
6. Modern Butter Cream (cake decorating)
7. Micro Torch Basics (jewelry)
2. There is also a free E-Book right now at Fons and Porter which is entitled, Build Your Best Log Cabin Quilt. Click HERE to download your copy.
I hope that you will enjoy your freebies!
May all your celebrations be a blessing to you and yours.
I'm always in a hurry when it comes to cleaning! Squeezing in a few minutes here and there and then on Saturday, a couple of hours... a...
Note: If you want to buy clothespin bags, please visit MY ETSY SHOP (CLICK HERE) But, feel free to make your own from this tutorial! T...
I had a question from a reader in England this week asking why I call a purse or handbag a pocketbook. Well, I've often wondered that my...