Friday, December 28, 2012

My Kids

They may be all grown up, but its still hard to get a good picture of these guys. There were three other shots before this one with various funny faces and poses. But in the end I kind of like this one!

I'm excited to announce that my daughter is expecting her second child who is due to be born in early August, 2013.


So this means that next Christmas, if all goes well, there will be three grandchildren gathered beneath our Christmas Tree.

Look how big my grandson is getting!!


ok.... here are the three other shots. Love these, too, because they show their personalities and their love for each other.


Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

Debby said...

WooHoo, a new baby on the way, what wonderful news!! Cute photo's of your big kids, our too are goof balls when the camera comes out.

Little Penpen said...

Your kids are adorable...love the pic's. And congrats! on the new baby on the way...so exciting!!

Mary Ellen said...

How wonderful! Congrats on the new baby! Love the photos.

Mary Ellen
The Working Home Keeper

Kathryn D. Duke said...

What beautiful children...congrats on the new little one!!

Susan said...

Congratulations on that new grandbaby! The young couple who assists us in our church ministry just announced they are expecting their second baby, also due in August. It's not a grandbaby for us, but we'll claim him/her! ;)

Terri said...

Exciting news about the new baby! I love the pictures.

Alexandra said...

Congrats! Your daughter is so pretty! Cute couple.

Glimpses of Home - first quarter of 2021

I made a list of my 2021 goals that I wrote down in the back of my planner.  Its time to review that to see how I am doing! But, here are a ...