Monday, March 5, 2012
Small Town America - A Mystery
I stopped by Walmart yesterday to pick up a few sewing supplies. I usually park near one of the shopping cart corrals, because it helps me to remember where my car is and there are less big SUVs parked beside me which make it hard to back out.
It wasn't there when I went in, but when I came out this Army dress uniform, hung neatly on a hanger, was hanging on the shopping cart corral. I don't know where it came from or why it was there.
Some ideas might be:
1. Someone hung it there because they went AWOL
2. Someone hung it there while they were putting something in their car and forgot to put it back.
3. Someone stole it and put it there to get rid of it.
4. They hung it there while they went inside to buy socks.
5. They left it there for someone else to pick up, but couldn't wait.
6. Someone just wanted to get rid of it.
7. It was a rainy day, so maybe they just hung it there to dry!
I just don't know! What do you think?
Welcome to a new series of posts that I plan to do, called "A Tiny Frugal Tip". They'll be short and sweet, but hopefully you...
Note: If you want to buy clothespin bags, please visit MY ETSY SHOP (CLICK HERE) But, feel free to make your own from this tutorial! T...
We are getting lots of tomatoes from our little kitchen garden and I am trying to make use of each and every one of them. We've been eat...