Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Life

I recently got a new camera because my old one completely bit the dust. Its not an expensive camera, but its a few steps up from the old one. Here's a shot I tried to get with the zoom. Its not too clear, but I'm still learning.



The last of the Camelia blooms.



A recently purchased yard sale chair. $7.00. I just love it.



On the back window of my son's truck!



Some birthday flowers from my coworkers on my desk.



A Pile of Family.



Mama... She will be 87 in 2 weeks. She was doing much better, but now she has DVT (blood clots in the legs) She will be getting strong blood thinners and injections to help take care of this.



Hubby's truck. Guys love old trucks and mine is no exception. Its very nice to have something to haul things around on.



On front of the truck, bought at a thrift shop.



Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

L said...

I enjoyed all your photos. So sorry to hear about your mama's setback though and send good wishes to you all. It looks so pretty down there around the farmhouse.

Auntie M said...

Love the pics!

Glimpses of Home - first quarter of 2021

I made a list of my 2021 goals that I wrote down in the back of my planner.  Its time to review that to see how I am doing! But, here are a ...