Monday, July 18, 2011

A Little Sunflower Whimsey

On this beautiful July weekend, I walked around the yard looking for some interesting little things to photograph that I might normally have missed.

I was so surprised when I looked at this picture and noticed the blue sky with fluffy white clouds in the background, even if I did accidently include my hand!



These are other shots, but none of these had the same cloud formations.







Can you tell I really like Sunflowers?

Have a great Monday and look for something you might have otherwise have missed.

6 comments:

Impera Magna said...

Sometimes we need to look at the whole picture rather than just one thing... photography is a great way to do that!

Love your sunflowers... so bright and cheerful, so summery!

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Debbie...just recently happened upon your "little space"...thought that I would say "HI" and wish you sweet blessings for your week! I am from Kansas...the Sunflower is our state flower...so enjoyed all that you shared this morning! Simple Blessings ♥ Teri

Little Penpen said...

I love sunflowers too! I planted a few seeds this year and none of them came up... imagine that! We had nothing to grow this year. Sunflowers are such "happy" flowers. And I love that blue sky, too!

Auntie M said...

Hey there,

Just read your Friday post as well
as today's. Was away at a mission school from Thurs. through Sunday.
Love the sunflower shots. And, yes, those heirlooms are ugly things. The flavor, however, is wonderful!

See you soon.

Susannah said...

I love sunflowers, too! Your zinnias look as if they are doing well, too. I enjoyed your pictures. We started a lot of seeds this spring and now we are so happy with our flowers. It all takes times but is so enjoyable in the end.

Glad you captured the sky like that. Love it!

Rhonda said...

Enjoyed your sunflower photos - I like them, too!

Glimpses of Home - first quarter of 2021

I made a list of my 2021 goals that I wrote down in the back of my planner.  Its time to review that to see how I am doing! But, here are a ...