I've been inspired to be more organized, more frugal and to get more things done lately. I'm not sure what has triggered this... But, I've seen some interesting blogs lately and revisited LAINE'S LETTERS and FLYLADY.
I felt such an accomplishment after working in our bedroom over the weekend, that I hope I will be on a roll to work in other areas of the house. Trust me, there are several areas that could use some help!
Even though I was tired and not in the mood to really do anything, here's what I did after getting home yesterday.
1. Cooked supper and cleaned up the kitchen.
2. Watered outside plants in containers
3. Decluttered my car.
4. Gathered up all library books to be returned and put them in the car.
5. Threw away a pile of magazines, sales papers, church bulletins, etc. that had accumulated on the ottoman.
6. Spent a few minutes deadheading the Rose Campions that have been dead for a while.
7. Picked and washed squash
8. Cut out the remaining triangles of fabric needed for the Quilt Along I am doing.
9. Put a load of laundry that was washed before work in the dryer and folded them.
10. Went through the bills that needed to be paid for July.
The three areas I want to work on in July are: 1. Spending less; 2. Getting the house organized, cleaned and in order; and 3. work on and enjoy my gardening and quilting.
I hope to limit the money spent at the grocery store in July by making the most of fresh produce and by using whats already in the pantry.
Have a great Thursday!