Monday, April 25, 2011

Spring Fever

It was a very nice long Easter weekend and I've definitely got Spring Fever. Every spare moment has been spent getting the yard and garden in order.

Here's just a peek at some of the things we've been doing.

Remember these birdhouses that were a Christmas gift from my hubby? They have patiently waited for Spring keeping watch over the end of winter activities leaning against the wall in our living room. If the many Zinnia seeds planted around them come up and flourish, I envision a sea of flowers waving in the breeze with the birdhouses in the middle.



These tomato cages aren't really needed yet, since the tomatoes are only about 2 or 3 inches tall, but its never too late to be prepared!



Have a wonderful Easter Monday!

5 comments:

Granny said...

I love those birdhouses, so colorful and bright. That's a great idea for placing the tomato cages when you put the plants in the ground. That way you don't have to disturb the plant later.

Denise said...

Looks like you got the "fever"....gardening fever that is, LOL. Glad to see that you had a beautiful Easter weekend.

Impera Magna said...

Love your bird houses (I want some now!) and they will look gorgeous among all the flowers and the butterflies and hummingbirds...

With the warm weather we're having lately, your tomatoes will be off and running in no time!

Terri said...

We *finally* have some Spring weather this week. Now I can concentrate on my garden!

Deanna said...

So happy for you. It snowed here today. It is nice to know that Spring is somewhere.

Glimpses of Home - first quarter of 2021

I made a list of my 2021 goals that I wrote down in the back of my planner.  Its time to review that to see how I am doing! But, here are a ...