Friday, April 16, 2010

Frugal Friday - The Cow Picture



This is how I used the "Re-Do" thrift store cow picture I posted about HERE, in a corner of the dining room.

A close up of the picture hanging in my old house:



I couldn't like this corner more, even if I had spent lots of money decorating it. The red checked chair cushion was bought on clearance at Walmart. The basket was a yard sale find. The punched tin sconce was an old piece from the "Home Interior Home Party Days", that I was about to get rid of, but like it with the cow picture, so kept it.

For more frugal decorating tips, be sure to click on these links: The Shabby Nest and Decor Mama !

4 comments:

Pen Pen said...

Debbie, I love it! I have a heart basket just like that. It all looks so pretty, and the frugal part makes it even better. Keep those photo's coming!

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

Love that picture. The corner is perfect. I like the tin, the roosters and the chair. Lovely. Great job. Hugs, Marty

Tori said...

I super love that picture. I love cow pictures anyhoo.
The corner looks so warm and inviting but now overdone. BRAVO!

Hope you have a great weekend!

Elizabeth said...

Hi Debbie,
Your new home looks so beautiful. Have you started sewing yet? I can't wait to see what you are working on.
Hugs,
Elizabeth

A Tiny Frugal Tip #2

Welcome to another Tiny Frugal Tip... but this post might be a little longer than the definition of tiny would imply! Lets save money (an...