Thursday, March 25, 2010

Home at Last!


After weeks of waiting, the little farm house is finally ours! We closed the deal yesterday. So now comes the process of moving... which I haven't done in about 30 years. I'm so thankful that I have been decluttering off and on over the last several years. But nonetheless, there's much work to be done! At this point we are moving what we can fit into our cars before and after work, but this weekend hope to move some furniture and larger items.

This is a picture of a corner of our bedroom. The fireplace was originally used for burning coal. We are learning lots of interesting things about the house. Yes, this house definitely has character!

11 comments:

Terri said...

Oooh, a fireplace in your bedroom. How nice! Congratulations, Debbie.

Rhonda said...

May God bless you and your new home!

Here On Crow Creek said...

It looks so cozy! I cant wait to see more..Im so happy for you!

Susan said...

Congratulations on your new home! Love the fireplace in the bedroom, and can't wait to see more! :)

Little Penpen said...

Yay!!!! I'm so excited for you! Best wishes! <3

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

A fireplace in the bedroom. What a wonderful idea. How fun you will have decorating. Congratulations on the new home. Hugs, Marty

Anonymous said...

Hi Debbie,
How exciting. Make sure and send me your new address and phone number. I can't wait to see more of your new home.
Hugs,
Elizabeth

Mary Ellen said...

Congratulations on your new home!

Thanks for including me in your blog list :)

Blessings,

Mary Ellen

Beth said...

Congratulations and good luck on your move!

Tori Leslie said...

Wow, how excited you must be. The house is lovely and I love that floor!!
Congrats!

Deborah said...

Congratulations! Gotta love a fireplace in your bedroom, so cozy and peaceful. . .Enjoy!

Glimpses of Home - first quarter of 2021

I made a list of my 2021 goals that I wrote down in the back of my planner.  Its time to review that to see how I am doing! But, here are a ...