Saturday, January 30, 2010

Snow Day Sewing!

Today happens only about once, maybe twice, a year where I live. It snowed!!! North Carolina is the absolute best place to live when it snows. It is so exciting. So far we still have our power, which is a very good thing, since my fun at home depends on electricity.

Here's what is so good about today:

1. I get to stay home all day with my hubby

2. I made a big pot of vegetable soup:



mmmm good, but really did need salt! We are cutting back on salt, so its ok.

3. I decided to take a holiday from cleaning and SEW!!!! So far today I have completed one small tote:



I'm off to work on another sewing project. If I complete it I'll post another picture. Won't you join me for some Snow Day Sewing?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is absolutely beautifu. My favorite of the bags you have made. At what point do you do the quilting on the bag?

Soup looks good, too.

Have a great day. Marjorie

Lyn said...

Stunning bag...everything you make you are just getting more and more talented I think.

And your soup looks quite delicious. It is making me hungry. :)

Little Penpen said...

soup.... yummy... I got a new crockpot for Christmas and am about to put on a big pot of soup right now!

Glimpses of Home - first quarter of 2021

I made a list of my 2021 goals that I wrote down in the back of my planner.  Its time to review that to see how I am doing! But, here are a ...