Thursday, October 22, 2009

A Whole Lot of Healthy

These are a couple of my "on the run" meals during my current attempt to eat less and move more.

You can get a whole lot of healthy for about 200 calories with a cup of cheerios, 1/2cup low fat milk and 1/2 a sliced banana. Doesn't that look yummy?



This is one lunch I ate at work recently for about 300 calories. The can of soup is big, but its mostly liquid, which is why there aren't many calories in there!



The weather has been wonderful this week for walking during my lunch break, so I've gotten in 20 minutes of brisk walking before eating my light lunch each day.

The scale isn't showing a huge drop, my clothes are definitely looser. I am loving that! I really want to drop a size and am almost there.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now, do not drop so much weight that the new dress does not fit!!!

Good luck on reaching your goal.

marjorie

Little Penpen said...

Gotta love those canned soups... I love the ones that have 0 weight watcher points! You have such self discipline in so many areas of your life... wish I did!

Mom2fur said...

You're doing great! Don't worry that the scales aren't showing weight loss. I have a feeling you'll get on there one day and see several pounds gone, almost as if overnight. It's how your clothes fit that counts, LOL!

Anonymous said...

You will make it, Debbie!

Glimpses of Home - first quarter of 2021

I made a list of my 2021 goals that I wrote down in the back of my planner.  Its time to review that to see how I am doing! But, here are a ...