Monday, May 11, 2009

Glimpses of Home Monday

I hope you had a nice weekend.

This is the table my Hubby set for Sunday dinner. He prepared the watermelon and strawberries and cut the roses.



The miniature rose bush and some Geraniums that sit on the front porch steps.



A pink geranium tucked into a border. This one was on the clearance rack at Lowes for $1.00.



I planted these several years ago and thought they were Lamb's Ears, which is an annual. Now all these years later I finally figured out they are a perennial called Rose Campion.



I watched this Mama cat bring these kittens, one by one, all the way across the yard to the back porch and then proceeded to give them their lunch.



Do you have any glimpses of your home to share today? I'd love to either hear about them or see pictures.

10 comments:

Heather said...

pretty table. love the fruit! hope you enjoyed your day yesterday :)

Anonymous said...

The mamma cat and kittens....how sweet, especially on Mothers day.
Hope your day was special.

Coleen

Anonymous said...

You do such a nice job with your yard and gardening. If only I could be half as talented!

Anonymous said...

How pretty Debbie.
Hugs,
Elizabeth

ancient one said...

Your table was so nice... and I love that you found a geranium for $1... I gave my mother a pot of geraniums for Mother's Day and I know what a bargain you got...LOL

Alexandra said...

It looks like you had a nice Mother's Day weekend. That kitty looks just like my cat, only he's a boy. ;) I'd love one of those kittens.

Elizabeth-Plain and Simple said...

Your husband did a wonderful job setting the table and I enjoyed the glimpse of your home. Thanks for sharing.

Blessings,
Elizabeth

Kim said...

What a sweet hubby and the table looked so pretty.

Little Penpen said...

sweet kitties! Your table was pretty and the fruit looked yummy. I have several of the Rose Champions that you showed in your post. I didn't know what they were called. They are growing inside a big weedy mess beside my garden. I was thinking of digging them up and moving them somewhere else. Will they live?

American Homemaker said...

sweet pictures :)

Glimpses of Home - first quarter of 2021

I made a list of my 2021 goals that I wrote down in the back of my planner.  Its time to review that to see how I am doing! But, here are a ...