Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Lovely Award



Thank you Alexandra!

“These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers."

I am passing this along to:

Three blogs I just discovered: Sue of Beautiful Pear Tree Lane, Carol of Sweet Tea and Biscuits, and Joann of the Fruit of her Hands.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Debbie,
Thank you. You are so thoughtful and I truly appreciate this.

Rhonda said...

I've visited all 3 this mornings, very sweet blogs and I am glad you shared them.

Lori Harris said...

Hi Mama! I love your blog too.

Sue said...

Dear Debbie,
I will try and write this comment if I can stop crying,joyful crying that is. You are soooo.... sweet From the bottom of my heart thank you,You will never know what your kind words have meant to me.....I feel the same. The main reason that I started blogging was to meet and to share with dedicated christian women like yourself .
Blessings,
Sue

Glimpses of Home - first quarter of 2021

I made a list of my 2021 goals that I wrote down in the back of my planner.  Its time to review that to see how I am doing! But, here are a ...