Thursday, February 7, 2008

Thankful Thursday, Part II

This is the day the Lord has made; Let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

My frugal hubby (FH) sold the John Deere Pocketbook to a farmer who is donating it to his church's fundraiser auction!

So it has been deleted from the ETSY Shop!

We live in a rural farming community, so FH says to make more farm related pocketbooks and he will sell them to the guys he comes in contact with through his job!

I can't get spell check to work in blogger, so pardon any errors! Is anybody else having this problem, or is my computer?

Have a great Thursday! (only one more day til Saturday Sewing)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Debbie,
I was having the same problem too & I've heard of others. Must be a Blogger problem.

Have a nice day!

Little Penpen said...

Perfect for the auction! Keep on sewing!

Glimpses of Home - first quarter of 2021

I made a list of my 2021 goals that I wrote down in the back of my planner.  Its time to review that to see how I am doing! But, here are a ...