THE FRUGAL HUSBAND CHRONICLES:
This is the continuing saga of the Frugal Husband. This week's frugal moments:
1. Frugal Husband (FH) offered to make supper while wife was setting up grand opening of Etsy Shop. FH wondered what to cook. Wife offered the suggestion that he could stop at the store and get some hamburger or other food. FH came home, checked the pantry, and made dinner without spending money.
2. FH scans the new Food Lion Sales Paper for deals, compares them to coupons and plans his grocery strategy for the week.
3. FH groans and utters mild expletives when he realizes that many coupons he planned to use in conjunction with certain sale prices at Food Lion EXPIRED 1/31/08, despite his best efforts to keep up with the coupons' expiration dates! (welcome to the world of coupon organization FH!)
4. FH asks for supply of Microwave Heating Pads to carry with him in case someone wanted to buy one. Actually sold one and brought home the $5.00 to wife.
5. FH recycles empty coffee and nut cans to store loose screws, nails and other man type things instead of investing in expensive containers.
Be sure to check back often for more adventures of the Frugal Husband!
For more Frugal Friday tips please visit Biblical Womanhood!