Friday, October 12, 2007

Sew Crafty Friday




MORE CHICKEN STUFF!

I have shown chicken napkins and coasters on this blog before, but this week I added placemats. A friend of my husband put in a special request for 4 chicken napkins, 4 chicken coasters and 4 chicken placemats for his sister who was redecorating her kitchen in "chickens".

Next week I hope to have grandbaby Dylan's "wild animal fabric baby book" completed for "Sew Crafty Friday.

Please go to http://w8ng4him.blogspot.com/ for more Sew Crafty Friday posts!!!

7 comments:

Rhonda said...

Hi Debbie,
those chickens are so cute, I know his sister will be very happy when she gets them.
I plan on making place mats if I ever get my sewing machine back. How do you make yours, with some type of fleece inside?

MommaofMany said...

What a cute idea for a kitchen theme!

Momma

Anonymous said...

Those are adorable!! My step mother in law would have a cow... er rooster if she saw those. Her kitchen is done in roosters

my first sew crafy friday is up

Mom2fur said...

My kitchen roosters would like to meet your kitchen chickens! I love all the things you've made--too cute!
What is it about chickens and roosters, LOL?

Mom2fur said...

Hi, again. Thanks for the nice comment on my pillow!

Little Penpen said...

Very pretty... the sister will be so happy!

Shereen said...

Wow the entire set came out great. You did an awesome job. I am sure your friend's beloved will really like it. Did you give it to him already? Thank you so much for participating in Sew Crafty Friday last week. I hope you are able to continuing sharing with us. It's so nice when we have a lot of people to inspire us. ;0)

Glimpses of Home - first quarter of 2021

I made a list of my 2021 goals that I wrote down in the back of my planner.  Its time to review that to see how I am doing! But, here are a ...