Wednesday, September 26, 2007

MORE AUTUMN IN MY HOME

Hey, its Wednesday!!! Only 2 more days til the weekend!!! Our weather is supposed to be cooler this weekend and I am looking forward to cooking some soup, stew or beans.


This is the flag that we have had on the front of the house in the Fall for 2 or 3 years. We alternate it with the NC State Flag this time of year. Our football team isn't doing very well right now, so the Fall flag won out for the time being!




This wreath on my back door was given to me, or should I say I saved it from the garbage. Its not one of my favorite fall decorations, but its ok for now.




I have been enjoying seeing the touches of fall in everyone's home on so many different blogs.

We better enjoy this season while we can. In case you haven't noticed, exactly 3 months from yesterday will be Christmas Day of 2007.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ack! Where has the year gone?!! Good thing we've already started on our Christmas things, right?!

I can't see all of your photos :( Maybe there is something wrong with my computer ~ sigh ~

It's funny that you are heading into Autumn and we are in Spring! At least this way we can share both seasons at the same time :)

Love,

Joy

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful flag and wreath! I love fall!

Little Penpen said...

Hey Debbie! I can't see the wreath picture either. I love your flag! I used to hang out flags and still have some around, but it's such a chore at my current home. The flag holder is mounted above my garage doors and I'm too short to reach it. I need to grab one of my tall children to put one out for me later this week. Yikes! Three months till Christmas. (I LOVE Christmas)

Debbie J said...

I figured out what I did that is making the pictures disappear, but I have to wait until I get home to fix it. Thanks! Debbie J.

Glimpses of Home - first quarter of 2021

I made a list of my 2021 goals that I wrote down in the back of my planner.  Its time to review that to see how I am doing! But, here are a ...