Monday, June 18, 2007

New House, job and baby


We went to see the progress of my daughter, Lori and her husband, Ryan's new house Saturday. They are so excited. They will have a new baby and house in August. Ryan is starting a new job in August too. It will be a busy time for them. So many new experiences. I'm sure it will be hard at times!!!
Lori is becoming a good little homemaker. She is working at becoming a good couponer (like her mom :). She is learning to be frugal so that she can be a stay at home Mom. She is a good cook. Much better that I was at her age. She is going to be a good little Mama!!!

1 comment:

Little Penpen said...

Your daughter is cute....I love that little round tummy. Her house really looks nice; she must be so excited. And YOU, you lucky duck... getting to be a grandma. I look forward to that day!

Glimpses of Home - first quarter of 2021

I made a list of my 2021 goals that I wrote down in the back of my planner.  Its time to review that to see how I am doing! But, here are a ...