Monday, October 28, 2019

Glimpses of Home - A Little Bit of Fall

I've been enjoying Fall.  I love this time of year.

Having a hubby who is retired is great.  He does so many things around the house. Here is a picture of a little bit of Fall decorating done by my Hubby.  I guess the NC State Flag gives away who was involved in it.  Haha


I finished a quilt and took a few pictures that show some fall in the background.




A few sunflowers came back from seed that fell earlier in the summer, and if our first frost holds off a little while longer, there will be blooms.


We have some huge mums!  This picture does not show just how big this one is.


One more quilt picture:


Fall cleaning:  I don't why, but I always get in the mood to do extra cleaning in the fall.  I don't usually do much deep cleaning in the Spring.  But something about Fall makes me start cleaning under things! LOL

We're still having a lot of warm days and the weather has been beautiful most of the time.  I hope your Fall is going well and that you are enjoying life!


1 comment:

Little Penpen said...

Your fall yard looks beautiful! Which quilt is this... who is it for? I love it. I've always wanted to try a trip around the world, but looks too complicated. Hubby is retired... you are next!!

Glimpses of Home - first quarter of 2021

I made a list of my 2021 goals that I wrote down in the back of my planner.  Its time to review that to see how I am doing! But, here are a ...