Thursday, November 30, 2017

Sewing To Sell Book




This looks like an interesting read for anyone who wants to make money from home. I love sewing gifts for my family and also items to sell in my Etsy Shop. The problem is to figure out what people actually want! It also has to be something that doesn't take forever to make.


One of my favorite things to make to sell is Clothespin Bags. But, I have to face it, not too many people are in the market for those in this day and time! I think I could sell quilts, but they take me forever to make!


So there might be some ideas in this book.






1 comment:

Little Penpen said...

Wouldn't that be a dream come true? I see others who are sewing away for craft shows and think how much fun it must be to do. But sometimes I attend craft shows and see some vendors 'untouched'... they picked the wrong product. :(( I'm afraid that would be me. lol

Glimpses of Home - first quarter of 2021

I made a list of my 2021 goals that I wrote down in the back of my planner.  Its time to review that to see how I am doing! But, here are a ...