Thursday, February 4, 2016

Cauliflower Souffle and Sun Bonnet Sue

Here's a very rich and delicious low carb food! Its a kind of like the Loaded Cauliflower Casserole found HERE, but I didn't have any bacon or sausage so I just used a bag of frozen cauliflower, 1/2 a cream cheese block, some grated cheese and a little butter.   This is great for a Trim Healthy Mama side dish.


This week I've been working on finishing this Sun Bonnet Sue Quilt.  In this picture I am sewing on the binding.


What have you been up to lately?

Have a great Thursday!

2 comments:

Little Penpen said...

I'm drooling.. over the cauliflower AND the Sunbonnet Sue. I did pick up my THM book again last night. I think I need to order the cookbook now. And you know how much I love the quilt! :)

Jaclin said...

Your quilt is beautiful. I love your free motion work. Thanks too for sharing your recipes.

Glimpses of Home - first quarter of 2021

I made a list of my 2021 goals that I wrote down in the back of my planner.  Its time to review that to see how I am doing! But, here are a ...