I really love Amazon! I am shopping on Amazon more and more as time goes along and as I find more ways to get the best deals.
Here are the contents of my November Subscribe and Save Box. With Subscribe and Save, if your box contains 5 or more items you save an additional 15%. If you order less than 5 items you save 5%. Any Subscribe and Save eligible item will count toward the 5 items, no matter the price. Keep in mind that the prices can change at any time, but these are the prices I paid. Remember to click on any coupons! Once you add the item to your order, the price is guaranteed for that month.
1. Neutrogena T-Gel Shampoo 16 ounce size for only $8.42. This is a great deal for the large size bottle. My husband needs to use T-Gel Shampoo and its a fairly expensive shampoo. So I am always on the look out for a good deal. I often buy it at CVS with coupons and/or Extra Bucks. I have also bought the store brand at Dollar General, which is a very good deal. However, he really prefers the name brand T-Gel. I was very happy to find that its now available for Subscribe and Save!
2. Kraft Easy Mac pack of 18 individual size macaroni and cheese. These were $5.46 after the 15% Subscribe and Save discount and the coupon that you just click on. I thought these would be nice for our grandchildren or to donate to the food pantry. I think this price has gone up already!
3. Maxwell House Decaf 29.3 ounce Canister of coffee for $6.72 after the discount and the 25% available coupon. That's a great deal! I just checked and this price is still good.
4. Folgers Decaf Hazel Nut 11.5 ounces for $4.03. That's not bad and I just wanted to give this coffee a try. I like it!
5. True Lemon Peach Lemonade sticks 10 count for $2.29. I love these which I use with a teaspoon of vinegar to aid in weight control.
6. Kleenex 120 count, 8 boxes for $7.94. We use a lot of kleenex at our house and this is a pretty good price. Just noticed that this isn't available for this price any more. Ratz!
I buy all of our toilet paper through Subscribe and Save, but skipped this month because we were a little overstocked on it!
I have scheduled my Subscribe and Save box to be delivered by the 10th of the month, so I make sure I review my order by the first of the month. Sometimes I skip some items for the month or cancel them altogether. I never just let an item come every month without checking the current price and checking to see if I need and want it.
A couple of benefits of Subscribe and Save are that you don't have to have a Prime membership and there are no shipping charges. Also, you can cancel any item at any time.
Happy Monday and first week of Autumn, 2017! This week I am doing some speed cleaning in the living room! Speed cleaning for me this week...
Note: If you want to buy clothespin bags, please visit MY ETSY SHOP (CLICK HERE) But, feel free to make your own from this tutorial! T...
We are getting lots of tomatoes from our little kitchen garden and I am trying to make use of each and every one of them. We've been eat...