I really love Amazon! I am shopping on Amazon more and more as time goes along and as I find more ways to get the best deals.
Here are the contents of my November Subscribe and Save Box. With Subscribe and Save, if your box contains 5 or more items you save an additional 15%. If you order less than 5 items you save 5%. Any Subscribe and Save eligible item will count toward the 5 items, no matter the price. Keep in mind that the prices can change at any time, but these are the prices I paid. Remember to click on any coupons! Once you add the item to your order, the price is guaranteed for that month.
1. Neutrogena T-Gel Shampoo 16 ounce size for only $8.42. This is a great deal for the large size bottle. My husband needs to use T-Gel Shampoo and its a fairly expensive shampoo. So I am always on the look out for a good deal. I often buy it at CVS with coupons and/or Extra Bucks. I have also bought the store brand at Dollar General, which is a very good deal. However, he really prefers the name brand T-Gel. I was very happy to find that its now available for Subscribe and Save!
2. Kraft Easy Mac pack of 18 individual size macaroni and cheese. These were $5.46 after the 15% Subscribe and Save discount and the coupon that you just click on. I thought these would be nice for our grandchildren or to donate to the food pantry. I think this price has gone up already!
3. Maxwell House Decaf 29.3 ounce Canister of coffee for $6.72 after the discount and the 25% available coupon. That's a great deal! I just checked and this price is still good.
4. Folgers Decaf Hazel Nut 11.5 ounces for $4.03. That's not bad and I just wanted to give this coffee a try. I like it!
5. True Lemon Peach Lemonade sticks 10 count for $2.29. I love these which I use with a teaspoon of vinegar to aid in weight control.
6. Kleenex 120 count, 8 boxes for $7.94. We use a lot of kleenex at our house and this is a pretty good price. Just noticed that this isn't available for this price any more. Ratz!
I buy all of our toilet paper through Subscribe and Save, but skipped this month because we were a little overstocked on it!
I have scheduled my Subscribe and Save box to be delivered by the 10th of the month, so I make sure I review my order by the first of the month. Sometimes I skip some items for the month or cancel them altogether. I never just let an item come every month without checking the current price and checking to see if I need and want it.
A couple of benefits of Subscribe and Save are that you don't have to have a Prime membership and there are no shipping charges. Also, you can cancel any item at any time.