Thursday, May 14, 2015

Around the Farmhouse Yard

I snapped a few picture on a beautiful May day, walking around in the yard.

Thanks to Sub-Tropical Storm Ana, we have water front property, temporarily.  But, all that rain was good for my flowers!


Here are a few of the flowers in my yard in different stages of growth:

Mother's Day Gift from my son, a hanging basket of Geraniums.



Zinnias!

Looking forward to the Zinnias being as tall as the birdhouses!



This last one is a Hydrangea that my hubby gave me for Mother's Day.  I'll be planting it outside eventually, but its beautiful sitting in a sunny window inside for now.


2 comments:

Little Penpen said...

Everything is so pretty in your yard. Those zinnias are going to be AWESOME!!

Ruth said...

Beautiful! I love the hydrangeas--my husband has tried growing them for me (I don't garden) but with no success. Your flowers are so pretty.

Sewing To Sell Book

This looks like an interesting read for anyone who wants to make money from home. I love sewing gifts for my family and also items to s...