Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Icy Tuesday and Recent Sewing

There's a two hour delay for work today.  Yay!  I'm hoping for a whole day off, but its not even light enough outside to tell what's out there yet.

I made myself a new key fob recently.  I love this sunflower fabric!


I made a new style of clothespin bag.  This one is for my stepdaughter, whose husband built her a new clothesline last summer.  I plan to make some of these for my Etsy Shop if I EVER get time to work on them.



Depending on what today holds for me, I hope to work on another bag.

Stay Warm!

2 comments:

Little Penpen said...

I'm praying for a whole day off for you today!! I love anything 'sunflowers' and your key fob is beautiful. I still use my clothespin bag that I bought from your etsy shop. It always makes me smile!

Auntie M said...

Good deal! Plenty of room for retrieving and depositing clothespins!

Maybe you can sew all day.

Sewing To Sell Book

This looks like an interesting read for anyone who wants to make money from home. I love sewing gifts for my family and also items to s...