Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Icy Tuesday and Recent Sewing

There's a two hour delay for work today.  Yay!  I'm hoping for a whole day off, but its not even light enough outside to tell what's out there yet.

I made myself a new key fob recently.  I love this sunflower fabric!


I made a new style of clothespin bag.  This one is for my stepdaughter, whose husband built her a new clothesline last summer.  I plan to make some of these for my Etsy Shop if I EVER get time to work on them.



Depending on what today holds for me, I hope to work on another bag.

Stay Warm!

2 comments:

Little Penpen said...

I'm praying for a whole day off for you today!! I love anything 'sunflowers' and your key fob is beautiful. I still use my clothespin bag that I bought from your etsy shop. It always makes me smile!

Auntie M said...

Good deal! Plenty of room for retrieving and depositing clothespins!

Maybe you can sew all day.

Glimpses of Home - first quarter of 2021

I made a list of my 2021 goals that I wrote down in the back of my planner.  Its time to review that to see how I am doing! But, here are a ...