Thursday, May 12, 2011
Regrouping and the To Do List
My "get organized" tools:
I am working on being more organized. Every now and then everything, both at home and work, get extra busy and I start to feel out of control. Probably because I AM out of control! Symptoms of this are:
1. A messy, disorganized pocketbook.
2. Constantly behind on housekeeping chores.
3. Not knowing what we will be eating.
4. Running to the grocery store more than is normal.
5. A general feeling of stress.
6. Not knowing what to wear each day.
7. A messy car.
8. Not knowing what to do next, because there are so many things to do!
9. A biggie: Not reading the Bible consistently.
When I go through this, it always helps to start making a to do list and that's what I have been doing this week. I try to include the things I must do, as well as a couple of things it would be nice to get done.
I cleaned out my pocketbook too! Today I will declutter my car.
There is a wonderful series of posts on the to do list, at the COUNT IT ALL JOY, which is helping me get motivated in this area.