Thursday, May 12, 2011
Regrouping and the To Do List
My "get organized" tools:
I am working on being more organized. Every now and then everything, both at home and work, get extra busy and I start to feel out of control. Probably because I AM out of control! Symptoms of this are:
1. A messy, disorganized pocketbook.
2. Constantly behind on housekeeping chores.
3. Not knowing what we will be eating.
4. Running to the grocery store more than is normal.
5. A general feeling of stress.
6. Not knowing what to wear each day.
7. A messy car.
8. Not knowing what to do next, because there are so many things to do!
9. A biggie: Not reading the Bible consistently.
When I go through this, it always helps to start making a to do list and that's what I have been doing this week. I try to include the things I must do, as well as a couple of things it would be nice to get done.
I cleaned out my pocketbook too! Today I will declutter my car.
There is a wonderful series of posts on the to do list, at the COUNT IT ALL JOY, which is helping me get motivated in this area.
Its a rainy Sunday afternoon and I am crocheting some baby hats. Grandbaby number 7 is due on July 4, 2018, and the gender reveal party is t...
Note: If you want to buy clothespin bags, please visit MY ETSY SHOP (CLICK HERE) But, feel free to make your own from this tutorial! T...
We are getting lots of tomatoes from our little kitchen garden and I am trying to make use of each and every one of them. We've been eat...