Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A Few More Bags and an Apron in Progress

This post is a part of WHATCHA WORKING ON WEDNESDAY at Leslie's Blog. Check it out.

I've made a few more bags this week:

BOTANICAL BUGS - A gardening theme with bugs, tools and veggies. .



I have also cut out a cobbler's apron made from this fabric that I am working on this week. It will be reversible with a small red checked fabric for the lining and pockets

The Apron in progress!



POODLES IN PARIS - I had a small scrap of this left over from prior projects and some brown and white dotted fabric that was left over from my EARLY AUTUMN QUILT. It was a perfect combination.




AN ASIAN TOUCH - I have made four bags like this one in the last two weeks and still have enough for one more.



Its been a busy week so far!

(To purchase handmade items in my Etsy Shop, click HERE.

3 comments:

Little Penpen said...

Love, love, love the poodles in Paris fabric... too cute. I also love the garden theme bag. Adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

Busy lady!!!!!!!!!!

Angela said...

The striped fabric is delicious.
Thanks too for the link to Leslie's blog.
Lenten Blessings xx

Glimpses of Home - first quarter of 2021

I made a list of my 2021 goals that I wrote down in the back of my planner.  Its time to review that to see how I am doing! But, here are a ...