Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy October, 2009!



Its finally here! I can't believe its October 1st. This is my favorite month of the entire year.

I hope you like the new picture at the top of my blog. The tractor is almost identical to the one I used to drive when I was eight years old. If you didn't read it already, See this POST which tells my tractor driving story.

I also hope you will read my quilting blog, ANGEL SCRAPS QUILTING. Today there is a sneak peek and name reveal of the quilt I have been working on.

And again, happy October!

4 comments:

Terri said...

Your grandson is getting so big, Debbie! I love the new header. :-)

Elizabeth said...

Hi Debbie,
I love October too, I love your new blog.
Hugs,
Elizabeth

Pen Pen said...

Happy October to you! That is one handsome little boy with those pumpkins.

Tori said...

I love the Fall too, my favorite time of year.
Love the tractor, so nice with those pumpkins and all.

I'm headed over to your new blog, be back later!

A Slice of My Life October 9, 2017

Good Morning! I worked in the sewing room on Saturday and completed two more of the small monogrammed tote bags that I am working on for C...