My hubby last Spring as he was leaving to go to work:
Every Friday Katy Lin at The Great Adventure Blog hosts "My Husband Rocks Friday". This really appealed to me because my husband really rocks!
I have a wonderful husband! He does so many things for me all the time and these are just a few of the things he did this week:
1. Clipped, filed and organized coupons
2. Went to a local grocery store and stocked up on meats at an unbeatable sale price
3. Brought the meat home and repackaged it into freezer bags for the freezer
4. Made coffee this morning, poured mine into my favorite cup and added my flavored
5. Went home from work at lunch and started our supper in the crock pot
6. Emptied and loaded the dishwasher for ALL the dishes at every meal
7. Cooked supper after getting home from work one night
8. I never have to pick up anything after him
9. He calls me at work to say hi at least once a day
10. He supports me in every way he can while I help take care of my mother
11. Made me laugh countless times
This is the crock pot cooking away when I got home from work yesterday!
Thanks for everything honey!