Saturday, October 11, 2008

I don't mean to air my dirty laundry.....

BEFORE:




There were 2 or 3 more loads besides these that had already been done when I took the picture.

AFTER




I have been doing my usual Saturday routines today which include laundry, sewing, cleaning and cooking.

Cooking: I boiled a whole chicken, deboned him and made a large bowl of chicken salad. We enjoyed chicken salad sandwiches for lunch along with some homemade french fries.

Sewing: Last night I made the Fall grocery bag and "Jesus Loves You" child's pillow that I posted the beginnings of yesterday. I was up sewing until 11:00 P.M. That's unheard of for me. I'm usually asleep by 9:00!

Today I have made a set of Fall coasters and plan to make one more grocery bag and start cutting out a Christmas Pocketbook. The finished items are in my Etsy Shop.

I think the pillow turned out sweet!!!

4 comments:

Alexandra said...

That pillow turned out very cute!

CookinsForMe said...

It sounds like you had a full and productive Saturday! And the pillow is just adorable. I really like it.

Tori said...

Great job, very productive, I'm impressed!
Heading over to take a look-see at your Etsy shop!
Have a great weekend!

Pen Pen said...

Isn't it a great feeling when the laundry is neatly folded and ready to put away? I'm working on mine tonight (Friday)... right now, mine looks like your BEFORE picture.

Pockets of Time

Good Monday morning to you! I've been really busy lately, but I am trying to manage my time better in order to get more things done...