Saturday, October 11, 2008

I don't mean to air my dirty laundry.....

BEFORE:




There were 2 or 3 more loads besides these that had already been done when I took the picture.

AFTER




I have been doing my usual Saturday routines today which include laundry, sewing, cleaning and cooking.

Cooking: I boiled a whole chicken, deboned him and made a large bowl of chicken salad. We enjoyed chicken salad sandwiches for lunch along with some homemade french fries.

Sewing: Last night I made the Fall grocery bag and "Jesus Loves You" child's pillow that I posted the beginnings of yesterday. I was up sewing until 11:00 P.M. That's unheard of for me. I'm usually asleep by 9:00!

Today I have made a set of Fall coasters and plan to make one more grocery bag and start cutting out a Christmas Pocketbook. The finished items are in my Etsy Shop.

I think the pillow turned out sweet!!!

4 comments:

Alexandra said...

That pillow turned out very cute!

CookinsForMe said...

It sounds like you had a full and productive Saturday! And the pillow is just adorable. I really like it.

Tori Leslie said...

Great job, very productive, I'm impressed!
Heading over to take a look-see at your Etsy shop!
Have a great weekend!

Little Penpen said...

Isn't it a great feeling when the laundry is neatly folded and ready to put away? I'm working on mine tonight (Friday)... right now, mine looks like your BEFORE picture.

Glimpses of Home - first quarter of 2021

I made a list of my 2021 goals that I wrote down in the back of my planner.  Its time to review that to see how I am doing! But, here are a ...