My organization progress for today:
1. Made a to do list for the week, including due dates for bills, etc.
2. Paid one bill that was due.
3. Checked my little planner for any appointments or things needed to be done.
4. Cleaned one bathroom before leaving home. I want to complete one item on my basic cleaning list each day so Saturdays can be reserved for sewing!
5. I know what's for supper!
6. Have made a mental note to thaw frozen chicken breasts for tomorrow night's supper. I need to write that down! Note: I just stopped typing and wrote it down!
7. Need to go on line to library's website to check when books are due. Note: I just stopped typing and wrote it down.
8. When I get home I'll do one load of laundry, start to finish.
9. I haven't written down an exact menu plan for the week, but have several options in mind and the ingredients to make them. I want to plan each night's supper the night before. If I write down what we eat on a calendar each day for 2 weeks, I'll already have a plan for the following two weeks.
10. Made notes for ideas to blog about as they come to mind.
11. I plan to look at my to do list at least every morning and every night, if not more often. It doesn't do any good to write it down if I don't look at it!