Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Kitchen Tip Tuesday - Uses for Cloth Napkins
I made a stack of cloth napkins from leftover or scrap fabric I had on hand. If you keep a basket on your counter with a stack of these in full view of everyone, they can save a lot of paper towels and paper napkins.
Here are some uses:
1. Of course, when eating meals.
2. Fold into a square and use for coasters. This is my cup of coffee on one while I'm at the computer.
3. Fold in half and use for a spoon rest.
4. Put in lunches you pack for family members to take to work or school.
5. To wipe up most anything.
6. Grab one when the baby spits up and there's no burp cloth around!!!
7. Put one with a meal you might take to a shut-in or elderly person.
I'm sure you could think of many other uses!
For more kitchen tips, please go to Tammy's Recipes.
Another snow day = a little sewing! I love these little clips that I ordered from Amazon a few weeks ago. There are a lot in this cute ti...
Note: If you want to buy clothespin bags, please visit MY ETSY SHOP (CLICK HERE) But, feel free to make your own from this tutorial! T...
My pallet flag is hanging out waiting for summer! I actually love winter, except for the short daylight hours. One thing I love makin...