Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Kitchen Tip Tuesday - Uses for Cloth Napkins
I made a stack of cloth napkins from leftover or scrap fabric I had on hand. If you keep a basket on your counter with a stack of these in full view of everyone, they can save a lot of paper towels and paper napkins.
Here are some uses:
1. Of course, when eating meals.
2. Fold into a square and use for coasters. This is my cup of coffee on one while I'm at the computer.
3. Fold in half and use for a spoon rest.
4. Put in lunches you pack for family members to take to work or school.
5. To wipe up most anything.
6. Grab one when the baby spits up and there's no burp cloth around!!!
7. Put one with a meal you might take to a shut-in or elderly person.
I'm sure you could think of many other uses!
For more kitchen tips, please go to Tammy's Recipes.
Good Monday morning to you! I've been really busy lately, but I am trying to manage my time better in order to get more things done...
Note: If you want to buy clothespin bags, please visit MY ETSY SHOP (CLICK HERE) But, feel free to make your own from this tutorial! T...
We are getting lots of tomatoes from our little kitchen garden and I am trying to make use of each and every one of them. We've been eat...