Monday, January 21, 2008

Simple Sewing Projects


These are some of the things I worked on this weekend. The tissue holders and the mini wallet match pocketbooks I have made. I plan to make some of the tissue holders in red for a small Valentine's Day gift for friends. I can make use of some of the vintage trims I was given. I'm also thinking of including a tissue holder as a surprise in eBay packages.

I covered the buttons with fabric and will sew them on the pocketbooks made from the same fabric for the top closure. I made one pocketbook with a magnetic snap closure which turned out well.

Well, I'm off to play grandma today!

5 comments:

Pen Pen said...

Love your simple projects. Those are the kinds of things I need to do to organize my pocketbook. What a wonderful idea to enclose the tissue holder with your ebay packages. You will be rated a "top seller" in no time!

Anonymous said...

Those are really cute!

Enjoy your day with that cute little grandson!

Melinda

The E HomeMaker said...

wow
those are pretty. do you sew for hobby or commercial purposes?

Lyn said...

Debbie,
You did such a nice job on these.

Anonymous said...

Would you be willing to post the directions for these? They are so adorable I would to make some for my girls. Blessings, Angie

Trim Healthy Table and an Amazon $5.00 off $15.00 Coupon on Books

I've been wanting the new Trim Healthy Table cookbook and was getting ready to order it for myself on Amazon for Christmas.  I was ha...