Bethany Sue, CFO, tagged me to list 8 Random Things About me, so here you go:
1. I was raised on a tobacco farm in the South. I was driving the tractor that pulled the tobacco harvester when I was 8 and wore no hat, had no umbrella and nobody ever heard of sunscreen. I graduated to working on the harvester when I was about 12, not as boring and shielded from the sun at least!
2. I wanted to be a veterinarian when I was growing up. That was before I found out I was afraid of big dogs!
3. I was born on George Washington's birthday and when my Mama asked the doctor if I was a boy or girl, he said, "Well, you sure can't name her George!".
4. My first job after the farm was the refund and exchange clerk/telephone answer person at Woolco Department Store. I was supposed to answer the phone by saying, "Thank you for calling Woolco Department Store, we want to be your favorite store, can I help you." By the time I said all that, the customer forgot what they were calling for!
5. Riding in cars makes me nervous. I don't like to drive in unfamilar places or in the rain. My least favorite thing about being a parent was ridng with teenagers learning how to drive!
6. I'm a carb addict. Not sweets, but salty stuff. I could eat Doritos and potato chips 3 times a day! My very, very favorite food is spaghetti. Love it!
7. My middle name is Louise and I was named after my Mama's sister, Louise, the oldest of 11 children.
8. My favorite thing to do is simply to be at home. I especially like to be home in Fall and Winter and being snowed in is wonderful!
I tag Super Mommie and Penny.