NOT FRUGAL SIGHTINGS:
1. A large Gas Guzzling SUV with a license plate that said "BORNTOSHP". :O)
2. The person in front of me at the drive through at the bank, the lane that has the plastic tube to send your deposit through, left their deposit, including cold hard green cash, in the thing, without waiting for a deposit slip or even pushing the button to send it over. I drove up and pushed the button, afraid to touch it. They are so lucky that someone didn't drive up there and just take the money. There would have been nothing they could have done about it.
3. The first advertisement on my Google Ad that I saw this morning was for condos in Hawaii. Now the last three posts I made were about clipping coupons and getting deals at CVS and Food Lion. Does that make any sense to you? :o)
NOT FUNNY SIGHTING:
1. A very realistic, bloody fake leg hanging out the back of a SUV as a Halloween prank. That scared me, not to mention what an elderly person or child would think!
1. A middle aged couple in short shorts, going hand in hand into a jewelry store. You could just see the love spilling over!
2. A very tall Dad walking down the sidewalk with his little boy about 3 years old, riding on his shoulders.
1. Rain, glorious rain! Water standing in my front yard. Using my NC State Red umbrella to take the dog out!
2. Comments and Emails from sweet blogger friends. Thank you!
Its hard for me to believe February, 2018 is already almost over! March is almost here and it just doesn't seem possible. The most...
Note: If you want to buy clothespin bags, please visit MY ETSY SHOP (CLICK HERE) But, feel free to make your own from this tutorial! T...
We are getting lots of tomatoes from our little kitchen garden and I am trying to make use of each and every one of them. We've been eat...