Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving Snow and Rural Views

It sure looks like left over snow in our side yard, doesn't it? Its really just some cotton left behind by the cotton farmers who temporarily left some huge bales of cotton in that spot.



An early morning view across the field behind our house.  I know mountain or beach views are beautiful, but a farm view is wonderful too.


Closer view:


Views from the front porch:

 
Wheat, rye or oats, not sure, but this green grass-like crop has replaced the sweet potatoes behind our house. It will be beautiful as it grows.


1 comment:

Little Penpen said...

Yes, farm living is the best!! Pretty views at your house!

Glimpses of Home - first quarter of 2021

I made a list of my 2021 goals that I wrote down in the back of my planner.  Its time to review that to see how I am doing! But, here are a ...