Saturday, November 10, 2012

Thank You

Thank you everyone for your thoughts, prayers, comments and emails during the recent loss of my Mama.

I miss her!

She isn't hurting any more, or confined to a bed, or being taken to dialysis or wanting time to go by faster. No more skin tears, foot infection, pneumonia, Marisa Lifts, or wheel chairs......

For Mama:

Fly like a bird to the Lord, my soul.
I want to soar like an eagle.
Though I may journey far away from home,
I know I’ll never be alone.

O God, you know who I am.
You know my hopes and my dreams.
In my pondering and fears, in my joy and in my tears,
O God, your presence is real.

Where can I run from your love?
Where can I hide from my God?
From the dawn of morning’s light to the darkness of the night,
O God, your presence is real.

–Ken Canedo

9 comments:

Rita said...

Debbie, You had a special bond with your mama. I'll continue to pray for you as you walk through this time of loss and grief. ((hugs))

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh I do understand. I miss my mom everyday. God Bless. Hugs, Marty

Little Penpen said...

I only knew your mom through you, but I could tell she was a beautiful and precious person. (and the apple didn't fall far from the tree!!) The poem is beautiful. I've been thinking of you all week. ((hugs))

L said...

Missing is the hardest part, Debbie. Thinking of you each day.

Mary Ellen said...

Praying for you Debbie during this difficult time. God bless ((hugs))

Mary Ellen
The Working Home Keeper

Kathryn D. Duke said...

Mama's are just plain special and miss her you will but so thankful that you had a good one to miss...

Terri said...

Debbie, I'm so sorry. I missed the original post. Praying for you and your family during this difficult time.

(((HUGS))),
Terri

Lena said...

I'm so sorry for your loss!

Mom2fur said...

I'm late with my condolences, but you know they are sincere. I lost my dad many years ago (I was about 30) and my in-laws more recently. I miss all of them and am so glad I had them. It is a mix of a blessing and sadness when you lose someone you love--a blessing because pain is over for them, and sadness for you. I hope you are doing all right and would give you a hug if I was there!
Love you...Clare

Glimpses of Home - first quarter of 2021

I made a list of my 2021 goals that I wrote down in the back of my planner.  Its time to review that to see how I am doing! But, here are a ...